Getting Started If You Don't Have an Estate Plan Now
If you are working with Liza, to get started with your estate plan, download Liza's Getting Started Packet. It includes comprehensive estate planning information, an outline of our fees and how the process works, and a questionnaire that you should try and fill out before our first meeting. If you are working with Barbara, contact our office to find out what to bring to the first meeting.
We are pleased to announce FLAT FEE pricing for Liza's qualifying new clients. If, after our initial meeting, you qualify for our new Flat Fee Portfolios, we are thrilled to be able to offer them to you. Both portfolios (The "Peace of Mind" Portfolio, and the "Maximize Your Estate" Portfolio) include the following:
- All of the essential estate planning documents.
- No-hassle flat fee pricing.
- The transfer of all of your California real property into your trust. (But we do bill you for third party costs, such as recording your deeds with the county, which is about $25/deed, depending on the county.)
- One hour of attorney consultation during the first year after you sign your documents and our staff's time to help you fill out forms to transfer your assets to the trust.
- A free copy of Liza's book, The Family's Guide to Wills and Estate Planning.
Liza does her best to do all of her drafting on a Flat Fee basis. It makes for transparency, and lets you ask the questions you need to ask to understand the plan. For certain, complex matters, though, when you need her help to draft customized plans for complicated family situations or for sophisticated business assets, she has found that hourly rates are the fairest, and most transparent way to offer excellent service for more complex matters. After your first meeting, and before you sign her engagement letter, Liza will discuss the proper pricing for your plan and you will agree, together, on the Flat Fee for your plan.
To get your free copy of Getting Started Packet please fill out the form below.
If you, like many others, have been putting this off for ages, don't worry!